17 May 2010

my thoughts are full of...

the prompt:  my thoughts are full of...
the assignment: layer vintage papers or maps, etc, to create a cohesive look. journal about what's on your mind lately. i decided to do this in list form. i was also lucky enough to have this really cool vintage magazine page. the lady looks like she's just sitting & thinking. i also accidentally happened upon the words that i posted underneath her: "she sipped her coffee, sighed and stared." that's me all right. lol  the book excerpt is from that "tiffany" book again, and the little red/yellow rectangle says "sincere." this is another one of my favorite pages. as you can probably tell, i'm really enjoying including these little doodles on my pages. actually, i think they sort of tie the whole journal together.

No comments:

Post a Comment